CRS Submission Guidelines
The CRS accepts submissions year round. To submit your script for consideration, use the form below!
Each submission is $5.00.
This form may be used for General Submissions.
All feature films, tv episodes, web series scripts, and short film scripts submitted will be considered for programming for the whole season. Please be patient.
Your submission must include
- Title page with your contact information (Name, address, telephone number, and email address)
- A note about the medium/ format of your script (ex: The submission is a short film, one-act play, Teleplay, etc.)
- Your availability: indicate if there are certain Mondays you are unable to attend
- A logline/ very brief synopsis of the script, no more than 3 sentences
- Character breakdown with brief descriptions for casting purposes
- Please send scripts via the Dropbox Submission Request using the BUTTON BELOW.
- Please follow the appropriate industry formatting standard for your script.
A Note about Feature Film Script Submission
If you are submitting part of a feature film script, send the entire script and clearly indicate in your email which 20 pages you would like considered for programming (ex: pp. 22-42). Due to the high volume of submissions, we are unable to read more than 25 pages of features.
Final Notes about Script Submission
- Writers are encouraged to submit more than one script.
- Work-in-progress and premieres only please.
- Your work does not have to be a final draft, but you should proofread and review it to ensure that it is ready to be read.
- The CRS producers reserve the right to make programming choices.
- Due to the high volume of submissions, we are unable to provide feedback to writers.
- If you are still not sure if your script will work? Come down and see what we’re programming!
SUBMIT YOUR SCRIPTS
1. Pay $5 per script.
If you plan on submitting more than one script at a time, please pay for the total number of scripts you will be submitting.
2. Fill out the submission form.
Make sure you fill out ONE SUBMISSION FORM PER SCRIPT. Thanks!
3. Submit your script.
Submissions are made via DROPBOX but you DO NOT need a Dropbox account to upload your file to the Cold Reading Series Dropbox.